People are our most valuable asset, the reason we hold our team in high esteem and ensure premium investment in them. We ensure an enabling, conducive environment that ensures best practices, foster creativity and maximize their potentials; while providing adequate rewards for contributions towards accomplishing the organization’s goals.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative and office support functions to staff and assuming bookkeeping, reservation, and reception. These duties include but are not limited to: database system maintenance, office supply purchasing and expense administration, correspondence and record keeping, reception and telephone duties.
The Candidate must be:
- Open to learning
- Be Proficient with Microsoft Application (Excel use is very important)
- Possess written and oral communication skills
- Possess collaborative skills
Interested applicants are to indicate ‘Administrative Assistant’ as Email Title and attach their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Programme – Fashion Designer
Our internship programme is a 3 – 12 month induction training that gives you practical experience in fashion designing and business managment. The programme offers:
- A full induction and development programme
- Outstanding opportunities for career development and personal growth
- Consideration for educational schorlarship
- Consideration for full time employment with the company
Interested applicants are to indicate ‘Internship – Fashion Designer’ as Email Title and attach their CVs to email@example.com